Australian Travel And Immigration Visa

Australian skilled visa is the most in demand type of visa. This is for people who wish to work for an Australia-based company for a certain period of time. There are four subclasses that make up this visa. Each subclasses has different requirement. Factors being considered are age, English language skills, university or trade qualification, and recent work experience. Skilled Independent Subclass 175 and 885 is for people who met the set points score through their own skill, education and employability which can satisfy the visa criteria. Skilled Sponsored Subclass 176 and 886 is for aspiring immigrants who have a family member that is willing to sponsor them. This visa is also for those who can be sponsored by an individual Australian state or Territory Government. Skilled Regional Sponsored Subclass 475 and 487 is people whose sponsor, usually a family member, lives in a regional, rural or low population growth area of Australia. Skilled Graduate Subclass 485 Visa is for people who have completed highly regarded international studies related to an industry that the Australian Government deems has very high skills shortages.

Business Visa is the type of visa that business people can apply for if they want to establish or develop a business in Australia. This is one way to earn a Permanent residence. A holder will be granted first with a stay up to four years. After he/she have established the required level of business or maintained investment activities, he will then be approved of a stay-for-good by the immigration department. Subclasses for Business visa are categorized based on the two entitlements, temporary and permanent stay. Temporary visa has three subclasses. First one is the Business Owner (Provisional)-163, this is for successful business owners with a legitimate interest in establishing and managing a business in Australia. Senior Executive (Provisional)-164 is for successful high-level senior executives of major companies, who intend to participate, either as a substantial owner, or in managing a new or existing business in Australia. Investor (Provisional)-165 is for experienced business investors who is willing to invest in an existing company in Australia. For business Permanent Visa, we have the Established Business Owner (Subclass 845). This is for Temporary Business Visa Holders who are owners or part owners of an established and successful business in Australia. Requirements for Australian business visa application varies depending on the subclass.

Next type is the Visitor Visa. This visa program lets people come to Australia for a short period, usually up to 12 months. As a requirement, you must have enough budget to support your trip, an incentive to return, and meet the character and health requirements. This does not allow you to work but gives you a chance to study for three months. Visitor has two kinds, the Tourist Short Stay Visa and the Business Short Stay Visa. For Tourist Short Stay Visas, we’ve got four subclasses, first is the Australia Visitor ETA Visa (Subclasses 976). This is for people who want to enter the country for a short holiday and was granted with an online electronic visa. For people who are outside Australia and wish to be in the country for vacation or business and hold a European Union passport, the right visa is eVisitors (Subclass 651). People can apply for a Visitor Short Stay (Subclass 676) Visa if they want to make a short holiday. Family Sponsored- Visitor Short Stay (Subclass 679) Visa is for people who have relatives in Australia and want to come there for a short holiday. For Business Short Stay Visas, we’ve got Business ETA (Subclass 977), Business Short Stay (Subclass 456) and eVisitors (Subclass 651). The first one is for people who want to come to Australia for a short business meeting, conventions, conference or short term project requiring a high level of skill and are able to be granted with an electronic visa. The second one is just like the first one but without the involvement of electronic visa. evisitor (Subclass 651) is for people who are outside Australia and want to visit Australia for tourism or business purposes and hold a European Union passport.

Family Visa is for people who have an Australian citizen relative and wish to come to the country through sponsorship. The period that one have to wait for this visa is much shorter compared to other visa types. Parent (Subclass 103) is for people who are not old enough and meet the balance family test. Aged Parent (Subclass 804) is for people who are old enough and eligible for an Australian aged pension. Contributory Parent (Subclass 143) and Contributory Aged Parent (Subclass 846) is for person who is willing to pay an extra application fee to cover health costs. Other Family Visa is the Remaining Relative (Subclass 115/835) which is suitable for a person with all relatives settled in Australia. The main requirement for a Family visa is: 1) half of your children and 2) you have no more child living in other country.

Working Holiday Visa is different Skilled Visa in a way that it only permits young person to be in Australia in a maximum of 112 months with a chance to work for either part-time or casual employment. Working Holiday (Subclass 417/462) is its subclass. To be able to get a working holiday visa, you must be holding a passport. This is for specific countries, checkout a migration services provider to know if your country is on the list. You must also be 18 to 30 years old and have sufficient fund to support you trip and purchase a return airfare.

Partner Visa is for people who have a partner living in Australia. This is whether for a married, engaged or in a de facto relationship. Spouse (Subclass 820/309) is for a person who is married to an Australian citizen. De Facto (Subclass 820/309) is for people who are in a common law relationship with permanent resident of Australia. Fianc – Prospective Spouse (Subclass 300) is for a person who is engaged with a permanent Australian resident. To get a partner visa, you must be on a legal age and shows evidence of mutual commitment. You must also provide financial evidence supporting your mutual commitment to your partner and evidences demonstrating the social aspects of the relationship, including the pictures and opinions of family and friends about your relationship. Requirements vary if you are married or unmarried. What is not rrecognised in Australia are marriages with prohibited degrees of relationship, polygamous marriage, Defacto Visa, marriage of convenience and marriage that is recognised by custom.

Employer Sponsored Visa is another type of visa that gives you the chance to work in Australia. But unlike the skilled visa, this one is applied for by employers and not by the employee. This is when the company can no longer fill a position with an Australian worker. This visa also comes with Temporary and Permanent stay entitlements. For temporary visas, you can apply for the Temporary Business (Long Stay) (457) – Subclass 457. This is for people who have an offer of sponsorship from an employer and are able to work in Australia for a period of up to four years. For Permanent Visas, you can apply for either Employer Nomination Scheme – Subclass 121/ 856 and Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS) – Subclass 119/ 857. The first one is a visa that allows highly skilled people to be hired by Australian companies in specific full time positions. The second one is a visa that is applied for by people with a job offer from an employer in Regional Australia to apply for personal residence. The employer needs to show that the company is lawfully and actively operating their business. He/She must also have a sound business record and abides by immigration laws and willing to train the sponsored worker. For the benefit of the sponsored employee, the company must provide the worker with a minimum salary level and the position is related to the set skills. Employee on the other hand needs to have the required skills and qualified for the position considering his age, educational attainment, qualification and recent work experience.

This entry was posted in Australia Travel. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *